Voices and Experts
Download descriptions: Hour One Hour Two Hour Three Hour Four
- Dise Langarus has lived on Ebeye since she was
relocated after nuclear fallout from
U.S. atomic testing rendered her home
island uninhabitable, more than 30 years ago.
- Dr. Neal Palafox, a Marshall Islands
native, is a University of Hawaii
professor and family practitioner.
- Tony de Brum, former Republic of Marshall Islands health minister, has testified
widely on the impact of nuclear testing on humans and continues to advocate for
better conditions on Kwajalein and neighboring Ebeye.
- Abacca Anjain-Maddison grew up on Ebeye and is currently a senator in the
Marshall Islands parliament.
- Jim Yong Kim, MD, François-Xavier Bagnoud Professor of Health and
Human Rights at Harvard University School of Public Health, is an expert
« Back to description