Voices and Experts
Download descriptions: Hour One Hour Two Hour Three Hour Four
- Gwai Boonkeut, a Laotian refugee who
moved to Richmond in 1981, suffered a
major heart attack at age 49. The chronic
stress of daily life has taken a heavy toll on
his entire family.
- Ana Diez-Roux, MD, an epidemiologist
at the University of Michigan, is a leading
expert on neighborhoods and healths.
- Angela Glover Blackwell is founder and CEO
of the Oakland-based PolicyLink, a research
and advocacy organization advancing
economic and social equity.
- David Williams, of the Harvard University School of Public Health, is executive
director of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Commission to Build a
- James Krieger, MD, director of epidemiology, planning and evaluation, Seattle-
King County Public Health Department, helped envision the new High Point.
« Back to description